|MUDr. IVAN VONDŘICH
- Classical Medicine
- Faculty of General Medicine of Universita Karlova in Prague
- I. and II. attestation in the ARO specialization
- Post-gradual course of pain treatment completed by an exam at the Institute for Further Medical Education
- Basic and Advanced course of acupuncture at the Institute for Further Medical Education
- EAV course at the Institute for Further Medical Education under the tutorage of Austrian and German doctors
- Holder of the Certificate of Approval – credit I. and II. degree Acupuncture Association of the Czech Medical Association
- Courses of the French, Austrian, English, Holland-Indian schools and of the American homeopath W. Taylor
- Holder of the Credit of the Czech Homeopathic Association
- 4-year training in Family Therapy of Psychosomatic Disorders in Liberec
- Exam from psychosomatic medicine at the Institute for Further Medical Education
- Energy-informational Medicine
- The basic school of Dr. Rosinský in 1999, the Advanced course up to now
Publications and Lecturing Work:
The chapter „Acupuncture“ in the monography „Pain“. Thematic articles in the magazines Psychosom and Homeopatické listy. Lectures at Psychosomatic conference in Liberec. Psychosomatics in IPVZ. Conference of Family therapy in Hejnice. Conference ČLHS.
"Although I’ve been practising alternative ways of medicine since 1993, I by no means condemn classical medicine. Classical medicine has reached indisputable successes. In the fields of some diagnostic methods, surgery, transplantations, neonatology and in other areas, is admirable and it has managed to save the lives of many people and helped regain the health of many more. Nevertheless, in the fields of the individual approach to the patient, taking into account the psychological, energy-informational and possibly spiritual causes of disorders, in the capacity to see in the patient a human being with his own story, which is happening at a specific time, under specific circumstances and in a concrete family, it doesn’t by far fulfil the needs of medicine. In my opinion, based on my experience, so-called alternative medicine extends the spectrum of the possibilities of treatment. Alternative methods can be used for treatment in the areas where the classical ones are not effective. On the other hand, it is necessary to see the limits of the alternative ways and use the classical ones, if they are successful within those limits. The principles of the holistic approach I practise can be found on the home page of our web site.”
- 14 years of work at ARO, FN Bulovka Praha, out of which 3 years at the inpatient department.
- 2 years of work abroad.
- From 1986 work at one of the first medical departments of pain treatment in the Czech Republic as a part of ARO, FN Bulovka. As a part-time job several years of work at Firs Aid Service Prague and Ambulance Meditrans.
- From 1993 specialised on alternative ways of pain treatment in PAIN s.r.o. Since then full-time practitioner of acupuncture and homeopathy.
photo of office